The next reading loop (Wednesday, May 2nd, 7pm, Bloc studios) will be a more experimental workshop, thinking through how a wasteland might be re-thought (and perhaps re-made?) through sound. We'll be asking not 'What do we want to see in this space?', but: 'What do we want to hear in this space?' The discussions will feed in to the broader project to develop a live project in a wasteland in the Shalesmoor area of Sheffield.
- #PandAArtShow another great year. Thx to all artists & helpers. Total funds raised for @Inspirationfor2 will be announced shortly. 13 hours ago
- RT @Inspirationfor2: Last day of #PandAArtShow tomorrow, open 10-4, Hicks Building - come and have a look round, donations to Inspiration f… 1 day ago
- finished Ignorance by Michèle Roberts amzn.to/15qbRM1 2 days ago
- Enjoying #PandAArtShow today - inspiring to be around all that creativity. Two more days - open 10-4, Hicks Building, UoS. 2 days ago
- Great evening celebrating the opening of the 7th #PandAArtShow, and watching the film of #24HrInspire - thanks to all who came along 3 days ago
Currently reading:Proust - Sodome et Gomorrhe; Michelle Roberts - Innocence; Alexandre Jardin - Des gens tres bien
Recommended:Lynn Shepherd - A Treacherous Likeness (if you loved Tom All Alones you'll love this); Max Brooks - World War Z (if you love The Walking Dead and zombie apocalypses in general, you'll love this)